Surgical Error Lawyers – Wheaton, IL
DuPage County, Kane County & Kendall County Surgical Error Attorneys
Surgical errors can have devastating consequences for patients and their families. When you go under the knife, you put your trust in your surgeon and the medical team to take care of you and make the best decisions for your health. Unfortunately, even the most skilled surgeons can make mistakes that can lead to serious injuries or even death.
There are many different types of surgical errors, ranging from minor mistakes to life-threatening complications. Some common types of surgical errors include:
- Wrong-site surgery – when a surgeon operates on the wrong part of the body or the wrong patient.
- Surgical instrument left behind – when a surgeon accidentally leaves a surgical instrument inside the patient’s body after the surgery is completed.
- Anesthesia errors – when an anesthesiologist gives too much or too little anesthesia or fails to monitor the patient’s vital signs during the surgery.
- Nerve damage – when a surgeon accidentally cuts or damages a nerve during the surgery.
- Infections – when a patient develops an infection as a result of unsanitary conditions in the operating room or other mistakes made during the surgery.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a surgical error, it is important to take action as soon as possible. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and other damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
At Abear Law Offices, our lawyers have years of experience representing clients who have suffered from surgical errors. We understand the complexities of these cases and know how to build a strong case on your behalf. We work closely with medical experts and other professionals to investigate your case and determine who was responsible for your injuries.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a surgical error, don’t wait to take action.
Contact A Surgical Error Lawyer Now To Get Help
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about your legal options. We are here to help you get the justice and compensation that you deserve.